Experience: Junior (2-5j)
Type of contract: Fixed contract
Do you have a passion for applied research? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of operations management & behavioural skills? Then we have the perfect job for you!
What can you expect?
As a researcher in the research center on ‘Industry 4.0 and people in the smart environment’, you will:
- Perform applied research with companies on how they can cope with digitization/new technologies in the supply chain and the role people play in this supply chain
- Prepare workshops for and with member companies of the research center
- Disseminate knowledge by writing papers, reports and articles, social media and present research findings to both business and academic audiences
- Provide support for our teaching activities, both in executive education and in MBA/Master courses
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master degree and a research mind-set
- You have an interest in both Supply Chain/Operations and Behavioural skills
- You have good analytical skills
- You want to conduct relevant research both for the academic and the business worlds
- You are fluent in English
- You can work autonomously but you are also a good team player
- You have a proactive attitude
- You have good writing skills
Working for Vlerick is
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work
- The opportunity to become a content expert
- Interesting contacts with the business world
Does this vacancy not fully fit your profile? Subscribe to our Talentree talent pool and get a regular update of new vacancies for you!
The Talentree team