Experience: Junior (2-5j)
Type of contract: Fixed contract
Do you have a passion for research? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of Human Resources Management? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Research Associate HRM
What can you expect?
You will be involved in applied and academic research projects/research events, and service our clients in a first-class way (projects typically encompass survey design, data collection, analysis, reporting and advising clients) within the HRM field (people performance, talent management, employee engagement, HR practices).
What do we expect from you?
- Master degree
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Strong interest in the field of Human Resource Management
- You have an interest to obtain a PhD
- To be able to work autonomously in a dynamic and flexible environment
- You like a scientific approach in gaining insights into a specific HR/OB field
- You like to organise and plan (research) events/programmes
- You have or you want to further develop excellent research and academic writing skills
Working at Vlerick is
- A challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment
- You will work in a project environment, in close collaboration with faculty members
- You like organising and planning
- You will build and strengthen our recognition in the international HR research community by participating in academic conferences
- Possibility to deploy new initiatives, independently and in team
- Synergy between science and practice
- A competitive salary and learning and growth opportunities
- The position is based from Campus Ghent
Does this vacancy not fully fit your profile? Subscribe to our Talentree talent pool and get a regular update of new vacancies for you!
The Talentree team