Experience: Junior (2-5j)
Type of contract: Fixed contract
Do you have a passion for learning & development? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital & international spirit of Vlerick? And are you target driven & ready to explore the world of our executive programmes and their participants? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Every organisation faces challenges, where in the end people make the difference. At Vlerick Business School we design and deliver learning journeys that help people make a difference for their organisation. To strengthen the Open Executive Education team, Vlerick Business School is currently looking for a Product Manager. This position is fulltime (100%) for 1 year, preferably at our Ghent or Brussels campus.
What can you expect?
As product manager you run a portfolio of executive education programmes. You take the lead in programme design, management and delivery. You build a network in your field and become a trusted advisor for (senior) managers and faculty. You have an important role representing Vlerick Business School and are responsible for delivering a high quality experience to our participants.
More specifically your responsibilities are to:
- Take the lead in commercial/marketing activities (marketing plan, generation and follow-up of leads for your programmes, securing participants for your programmes) with the support of our executive education marketing team.
- Facilitate the high-quality management and delivery of your programmes. You coordinate one or more editions of the programme to get to know your target audience and built expertise.
- (Re)Design optimal learning journeys and (new) programmes in your functional domain and bring them to the market.
- Build a strong network in the field by regularly attending relevant network events and conferences and by maintaining a close relationship with your faculty, participants and alumni.
- Build & maintain knowledge on trends in your domains.
- You are end-responsible for revenues and will work towards an annual revenue target. You will be supported by a senior product manager who will coach you in your role and activities.
What do we expect from you?
- A Master degree
- Preferably 2 to 4 years of work experience with exposure to the business community.
- Ability to connect with people and build strong relationships.
- Experience/interest in learning & development and education is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and a get it done attitude.
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch (written and spoken).
Working at Vlerick is
A challenging career within a dynamic and professional environment that offers you the opportunity to develop yourself.
Does this vacancy not fully fit your profile? Subscribe to our Talentree talent pool and get a regular update of new vacancies for you!
The Talentree team