Experience: Junior (2-5j)
Type of contract: Fixed contract
Do you have a passion for data? Do you like to challenge your analytical mind? Do you want to interact and give training sessions? Then we have the perfect job for you! Vlerick Business School disposes of a huge set of data, containing all qualitative info about courses, prospects, participants, alumni, etc. To reinforce our database team, responsible for keeping our vast amount of data up to date and managing this in a professional way, we are currently looking for a:
What does this role entail?
Being a member of the database team requires to have a good knowledge of the different databases and an insight on the data, data streams and data processes in the School. Main goal for the data coach is to become aware of how business users work with data, gather information regarding their data needs, and provide them solutions to transfer existing data into valuable business information.
Next to working on these team & individual goals, you will also:
- Give in-house training of employees on the use of our databases.
- Develop training/learning interventions and didactical material that meets the training requirements in order to provide personalised advice on the use of our databases.
- Ensure a fast, efficient and customer-focused service and support to users.
- Participate in data related projects.
- Analyse and provide reports on the available data to support the different decision processes at Vlerick.
What do we expect from you?
- Having experience with MS CRM, SQL Reporting Services or ClickDimensions is preferable.
- Eye for detail and able to work with a great sense of accuracy.
- Passion for data.
- You are acquainted with MS Excel and used to work with databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Logical & analytical thinking is one of your strengths.
- A strongly customer- and result-oriented mindset.
- A communicative, assertive, flexible and pro-active attitude.
- You are a team player who is able to work autonomously.
Working at Vlerick is
Having a varied job in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
Getting the opportunity to work autonomously, to take up responsibilities and to further develop.
Does this vacancy not fully fit your profile? Subscribe to our Talentree talent pool and get a regular update of new vacancies for you!
The Talentree team