Experience: Junior (2-5j)
Type of contract: Fixed contract
Domain: Project management
Chapter Lead – People Manager in IT
Do you have a passion for IT and tech? Are you ready for a next step in your career where you focus on managing people rather than projects? Then this Chapter Lead track will bring your skills to the next level.
BNP Paribas Fortis is looking for future leaders who understand that people are the real agents of change and innovation. And ORMIT is your loyal travel companion. On a 24-month journey where you further develop what you know you already have: people skills. While working as a people manager in an agile work environment.
Are you the Chapter Lead they’re looking for?
- You have 3–5 years’ work experience.
- With a proven affinity in IT or tech projects.
- In addition to Dutch or French, you are fluent in English.
- People praise you for your people skills.
- And you’re ready to take them to the next level.
- Eager to learn, you approach challenges head on with an open mind.
What’s in it for you?
- A bright future at one of the world’s most influential banks.
- A leading role where you focus mostly on people management.
- In an inspiring, fast-paced agile environment.
- Where you learn how to inspire, coach, evaluate and reward IT experts across Squads.
- Where you manage budgets, selection, onboarding and resource scheduling.
- Supported by on-the-job coaches, mentors, trainers and talent development managers.
You can send your application via the application form.
Does this vacancy not fully fit your profile? Subscribe to our Talentree talent pool and get an update on tips & tricks, events and new interesting vacancies.