You have decided to build a more diverse organisation but how can you strengthen your recruitment process to support this strategic choice? How to attract more diverse candidates and make sure you do not lose them too early in the pipeline?
This workshop is about:
- how to recruit more diverse talent
- how to set up an inclusive recruitment process
- how to tackle bias in recruitment
The workshop can be run as an inspiration session of 90 minutes up to a full-day workshop.
Target audience for this workshop:
- In-depth workshops for recruitment teams
- Inspiration sessions for HR business partners / L&D/ hiring and line managers and diversity and inclusion teams / taskforces
The workshop can be run separately for each stakeholder group or in mixed teams to stimulate cross-functional and cross-level ambassadorship and knowledge/experience.
Want to get inspired? Download our free e-book on recruiting for diversity:
This guide and a complementary learning module is developed with the support of the European Social Fund and the Flemish goverment and co-created with Vlerick Business School. All info on the development of the guides can be found on our blog.