What do members get?
- Guide to getting a job interview in Belgium
- Subscription to our email newsletter with inspiring content to help you out
- Exclusive invites to interesting events and webinars
- Access to our online community where you can network with other talent
Fill in your profileStart now
We take a look
- Fit with our community?
Congratulations, you're part of our Talentree talent network !
- Access to interesting content tailored to your needs
- Invites to exclusive events and webinars
- Part of a warm and enforcing community
“One of the ambitions of our Corporate Citizenship initiative ‘Skills to Succeed’ is to walk the talk as inclusive employer and to recruit from this new talent pool, like newly arrived migrants. Denise brings very relevant industry & project management experience to Accenture and will get the opportunity to further build her local language & new technology skills on the job.”
Magali Frankl - Corporate Citizenship Lead Accenture Belgium & Luxembourg
“I joined my husband for his new job in Belgium. Talentree helped me to get more insights in the Belgian job market. The project management job at Accenture fully builds on my previous experience & ambitions to cross business & technology.”
Denise - Brazilian project manager living in Leuven