Type de contract: Fixed contract
Do you have a passion for data? Do you like to challenge your analytical mind? Do you want to support our business applications? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Vlerick Business School is currently reviewing its application portfolio within a digital transformation program, to manage a huge set of data, containing all qualitative info about courses, prospects, participants, alumni, etc. To reinforce our application team, responsible for keeping our vast amount of data up to date and managing our applications in a professional way, we are currently looking for a:
What does this role entail?
Being a member of the application team requires to have a good knowledge of the different applications and their interactions, and an insight on the data, data streams and data processes in the School. Main goal for the application administrator is to take ownership of a set of applications, and to become aware of how business users work with data, gather information regarding their data needs, and provide them solutions to transfer existing data into valuable business information.
Next to working on these team & individual goals, you will also:
- Ensure a fast, efficient and customer-focused service and support to users.
- Participate in projects.
- Give in-house training of employees on the use of our databases.
- Develop training/learning interventions and didactical material that meets the training requirements in order to provide personalised advice on the use of our applications.
- Analyse and provide reports on the available data to support the different decision processes at Vlerick.
What do we expect from you?
- Logical & analytical thinking is one of your strengths.
- Eye for detail and able to work with a great sense of accuracy.
- Passion for data.
- You are acquainted with MS Excel and used to work with databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- A strongly customer- and result-oriented mindset.
- A communicative, assertive, flexible and pro-active attitude.
- You are a team player who is able to work autonomously.
Working at Vlerick is
- Working in a small but powerful team
- Working in a challenging, international, dynamic and professional environment
- Being open to learning and growth opportunities